Index for puns, jokes, and humorous stories
If you have some entertaining jokes or stories and would
like to have them included on this page, please send me them to me. I will be delighted to add them to the
listings, giving credit to you by name (clean, wholesome, and uplifting
contributions only, please). You can email me at email@example.com.
- Airplane Humor: These quips will have you flying high.
- Alarm system, Southern style: How to install a “Southern”-style alarm
- Anagrams: These word-rearrangements will surprise
- Are You From Utah?: Jeff Foxworthy’s comments about Utah folks
- Atheist Day: We have a ‘day for
almost everything else. Why not an
- Bagpipe Player, The: The amusing experience of an unfortunate
- Bananas! This article makes some amazing
statements regarding the lowly banana
- BCS Bologna: The BCS declares Germany
as the winner of World War II !
- Beehive State Quiz! How much do you know about the great
state of Utah? Take this quiz and find out!
- Bishop’s Business Card: An unexpected
surprise and a good laugh for a bishop
- Bob Hope’s Humor: A few of this great
comedian’s classic lines
Are you sure no one is available?
- BYU athletics and the LDS church:
Twelve reasons why there is close harmony between the two
- Can You Read This? Give this puzzling
paragraph a try!
Horses: betting and blessings don’t mix
Are Smart! and quick-witted
bulletins: hilarious misprints and bloopers taken from some church
marquee signs: hilarious messages to attract worshippers
- Clean Jokes: Remember when clean jokes
were the best jokes? They still
- Clean Jokes: Here are some more clean
jokes for your entertainment
- Corny Jokes: Here are some corny
jokes for your moans and groans
- Cure for Coughing:
Don’t laugh at this amazing remedy until you have tried it!
- Cuz I Gotta Go To School!: My
grandfather’s favorite poem (and mine, too!)
- Definitions: I think you’ll enjoy
these ‘alternative’ definitions
- Delivery Boy?: This CEO acted
- Did You Know?: A collection of
fascinating and surprising facts!
- Don’t Mess With Old Ladies!: Don’t underestimate the wisdom of the senior
- Down Home Advice: Some humorous home-grown suggestions for a happy life
- English 101: any person that has
mastered the English language must be a genius! Find out why!
- Forrest Gump goes to Heaven: any
person that has mastered the English language must be a genius! Find out why!
- Free Hair Cut?: It is tough to argue
with the conclusion of this light-hearted story.
- Glorious Insults: These tough but
tasty insults come from an earlier, more dignified age
- Golf - The world’s most exasperating hobby!:
All hackers will relate to these observations concerning golf
- Golf Jokes: Laughing at America’s
most popular pastime.
- Golf Laws: The 26 universal and
unalterable laws of golf.
- Golf Poem: How true, how true!
- Golfing Nun: It could have happened!
- Gospel According to St. Titleist: All
golfers will relate to these clever “verses”
- Governmentium: The heaviest element known to mankind!
- Great Truths, Success, Stages of Life:
Wonderful wisdom about growing up and aging
- Happy Thanksgiving: A clever
- Headlines, The Years’ Best: The best
newspaper headlines (actual!) of 2007
- Home Remedies:
Amazingly simple home remedies!
My Own Grandpa: How could someone be his own grandfather? It could happen!
- Insanity and how to maintain it: Nine
ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity
- Instructions on Life: Wonderful
suggestions from young children on successful living
- Jokes from the scriptures: Some real
“groaners” from a few “imaginative” minds!
- Joy of Growing Old: Advanced age can
have its advantages.
- Just another day at Scout Camp: Can
you former Scoutmasters and parents of scouts relate to this letter?
- Knitted Socks: A husband finds out how
“easy” it was for his wife to live with him
- Lawyer Story: This might be the best
lawyer story of the decade, let alone the year
- Long hair: A cute story about a
quick-witted father and his reluctant son.
- Love Story: A humorous anecdote about
a mean wife and a hen-pecked husband.
- Medical Definitions: Some humorous
definitions of medical terms from non-medical folks!
- Men Are Like…: A tongue-in-cheek
description of men, by women
Alphabet: If you can stand this alphabetic jumble, you are probably
- My Favorite Things: A very humorous song
about ‘The Golden Years’
- Navajo Wisdom:
Great insight from an unexpected source.
- Nine Months Later: Things aren’t
always quite what they appear to be!
- Noah’s Ark: Important “lessons for
life” that we can all learn from Noah and the ark experience
- Noah’s Lament: What if Noah tried to
build an ark in our time?
- Now You Know Everything: Think you
know it all? Check out these
- ObamaCare: Donald Trump sums it up
- Office Policy: Be glad you don’t work
for these bosses.
- Old Age: The joy of growing old.
- One-question IQ Test: Think carefully
before you answer!
- Origin of the Internet: Read this version of the TRUE origin of
- Osama bin Laden’s virgins? Think again, Osama!
- Perfect Marriage: Red Skelton Style!
- Perfection: A humorous story about a
man who had achieved “perfection”, so to speak
- Pillsbury Dough Boy: The stomach-wrenching
story of his demise!
- Politicians, just 555 people: Our
politicians have succumbed to the power of greed and prestige
- “Ponderous” Issues: Some intriguing issues to ponder
- Puns: Wonderful puns (including some
real groaners) that will bring a smile to your face.
- Rearrange The Letters: Remarkable
results from rearranging letters of common phrases
- Remarried?: Hopefully, not like this!
- Rules of Reality: Bill Gates’ 11 rules
that young people need to hear.
- Simple Reasoning: a cardiologist and
a mechanic compare occupations :o)
- Simple Solutions to Sticky Situations:
Here are some unique proposals!
- Speaking Blonde: Is ‘blonde’ a
language as well as a hair color?
- Spread the Stupidity: Go figure!
- Stress: A humorous approach to
decreasing our daily stress
- Thanksgiving Divorce: Here is one way
to get your married children to come for the holidays!
- Trendy phrases past their prime: A
humorous comparison between prison and work
- Two Environments: A humorous
comparison between prison and work
- Two Ways: There are always two ways to
look at things
- Weapons of Math Instruction: A
diabolical cult is exposed!
- Who Knew?: I will bet you didn’t know these interesting
facts before now!
- Why, Why, Why ?: Have you ever
wondered about these enigmatic questions?
- You Might Be A Mormon IF: A check list
of common Mormon-ISMS
Click here to return to the Joke
and Puns Menu page.
Click here to return to the Main